16 Channel Video Power Balun , Cat5 To Coax Balun With BNC
1. CMRR: 60 dB
2. Video Format: NTSC, PAL , and SECAM
3. Frequency Response: DC to 8MHz
4. Channel: 16 CH
5. Connector Video: Female BNC, RJ45 and Terminal Block
6. Attenuation: 0.5dB Typ
7. Power: Input:AC90-240V output:DC13V
8. Certification: CE,RoHS
The PVD 4 series is advanced device that combines video, PTZ data,
and camera power over a single 4-pair UTP cable to simplify CCTV
installations in a structured wiring environment. At the camera end
the single channel PVD video balun combiner provides video, power
and data on separate outputs. The PVD 4 series has built-in DC13V
power supply. Each camera power output is equipped with a
self-resetting fuse for extra protection.
The PVD416E series is designed to be installed at the control room.
The PVD416E series video connections are through BNC connectors and
Coax cables to the DVR. The data connections to the DVR are through
RJ45 and Category-5 cables.
- Combines video, power and data into a single RJ45 4-pair cable
- Use with the power-video-data transceiver at the camera
- Power: Build-in AC90-240V to DC13V converter
- 16 isolated camera power, 1Amax per channel
- Built-in passive transceivers with surge protection
- 60 dB cross talk and noise immunity
- Designed for structured wiring applications
- Connectors: Video-BNC, UTP-RJ45, Power-"Press-Fit" terminal block
NTSC, PAL , and SECAM
DC to 8MHz
Coax, Male BNC
-10℃ to +70℃
-30℃ to +70℃
0 to 95%
Female BNC, RJ45 and Terminal Block
The PVD system operates well with Cats or better UTP wire,24
AWG(0.5mm) or thicker.
Low voltage camera power video may be sent within same wire bundle.
Do not use shielded twisted-pair wire.
Do not use un-twisted wire.
Do not run 24V/28VAC within same wire bundle with telecom or other
Using PVD products, cameras can be powered at extended distances,
please refer to the ctart below for more information.
Power Supply Voltage
Resultant Camera Voltage