16 Channel Video Power Data Passive Transceiver , Video Audio Power
The PVD 3 Series is passive transceiver device that combines video,
PTZ data, and camera power over a single 4-pair UTP cable to
simplify CCTV installations in a structured wiring environment. At
the camera end the single channel PVD video balun combiner provides
video, power and data on separate outputs.
The PVD316E series is designed to be installed at the control room.
Each camera power output is equipped with a self-resetting fuse for
extra protection. The PVD316E series video connections are through
BNC connectors and Coax cables to the DVR. The data connections to
the DVR are through RJ45 and Category-5 cables.
- Combines video, power and data into a single RJ45 4-pair cable
- Use with the power-video-data transceiver at the camera
- Built-in passive transceivers with surge protection
- 60 dB cross talk and noise immunity
- Designed for structured wiring applications
- Connectors: Video-BNC, UTP-RJ45, Power-"Press-Fit" terminal block
NTSC, PAL , and SECAM
DC to 8MHz
Coax, Male BNC
-10℃ to +70℃
-30℃ to +70℃
0 to 95%
Female BNC, RJ45 and Terminal Block
The PVD system operates well with Cats or better UTP wire,24
AWG(0.5mm) or thicker.
Low voltage camera power video may be sent within same wire bundle.
Do not use shielded twisted-pair wire.
Do not use un-twisted wire.
Do not run 24V/28VAC within same wire bundle with telecom or other
Using PVD products, cameras can be powered at extended distances,
please refer to the ctart below for more information.
Power Supply Voltage
Resultant Camera Voltage